PelGar is seeking an experienced Regulatory Officer to join its team in Alton, Hampshire. The role involves communicating and negotiating with regulatory authorities, interpreting and applying relevant legislation, liaising with local regulatory contacts, compiling and submitting regulatory dossiers and ensuring that pesticide product registrations are maintained in compliance with regulatory requirements. You will be organising insecticide and rodenticide submissions in the Far East, Middle East and Africa territories and plant protection product submissions in Europe.
The main duties include:
- Project management; coordinating, organising and planning complex regulatory dossiers for submission to regulatory bodies; assuring the consistency of the data.
- Managing registration projects – working with customers and with various disciplines within the company.
- Progressing projects to obtain territory regulatory approvals to enable the development of new markets or new products.
- Continuously liaise with territory regulatory authorities and/or local regulatory contacts in the progression of regulatory projects.
- Setting up and delivering project plans in order to achieve the above objectives.
- Conducting product safety assessments for the territory.
- Liaising with all departments and project teams to co-ordinate timely applications for approval of products
- Maintaining information on territory regulatory requirements and the status of product registrations
- Providing support and advice to colleagues concerning regulatory requirements in the Far East, Middle East and African territories.
To apply for this role you must have:
A bachelor degree level of education in chemistry or biological sciences, or higher
A minimum 3 years’ experience in regulatory affairs, ideally in the biocidal/public health sectors
An understanding of the commercial pressures and requirements of regulatory affairs within a biocidal/public health business
If you feel the above role is of interest, to apply or for more information please contact the HR department via email: HR@pelgar.co.uk
For a copy of the full job description please see here.
Ref: PIRO November 2019
Location: Alton, Hampshire
Contract: Full time, permanent
Hours: 08:30 – 17:00 Mon-Fri
Salary:£32-42k dependant on experience
Holiday: 23 days
Closing date: 23rd December 2019