Export Sales Support Administrator
Due to continued growth, PelGar International Ltd is now recruiting for an Export Sales Support Administrator to work at their Alton Site.
||Export Sales Support Administrator
||Sales and Marketing
|Hours of work:
||40hrs pw (Flexible working options considered – 25+ Hours)
||Group Export Sales Support and Marketing Manager
To work within a small team to provide an efficient, accurate and timely Export Sales Support function to the Regional Business Managers covering all regions of the world other than the UK and Ireland.
- Compile and distribute reports including:
- Weekly reports based on orders due to be dispatched.
- Margin reports on export sales orders
- Liaise closely and proactively and take the lead to work with the Alton and Telford manufacturing sites to ensure orders are being progressed as planned & packing lists are provided in a timely manner; that information is accurate and up to date.
- Raise commercial invoices for shipping.
- Initiate process of setting up new products by submitting New Product Forms to Procurement.
- Check orders against packing lists.
- Investigate errors on packing list with production.
- Provide holiday and sickness cover for other members of the Export Sales Support team as necessary.
- Provide quotations and proformas as required by the Regional Business Managers.
- Work closely with Regional Business Managers and be the primary internal link between Business Managers and Production.
- Handle customer issues and enquiries in a timely manner via email and phone.
- Enter customer orders accurately ensuring all orders are entered within one working day.
- Maintain customer information within the sales/accounting data base.
- Raise Order Acknowledgements and ensure they are:
- Sent to customers.
- Copied to the relevant Regional Business Manager.
- Completed within 48hrs of the order being received.
- Provide clear and accurate information on expected despatch dates and update as appropriate.
- Maintain accurate customer price lists.
- Coordinate annual price increases with the Regional Business Managers.
- Maintain financial control by liaising with Accounts Department prior to authorizing dispatches or shipments.
- Be the lead to ensure that the scheduled despatch dates for all orders are accurate and updated as necessary. If dates have moved inform the relevant Regional Business Manager of expected date changes and, if required, advise the customer.
- Coordinate the timely dispatch of export orders by liaising closely and taking the lead with PelGar’s warehouses and Productions Teams in Alton & Telford.
- For ex works shipments liaise with Regional Business Manager and directly with the customer and/or their nominated freight forwarders.
- Manage the sample request system.
- Liaise with Production to ensure samples are despatched in a timely manner.
- Inform the originator of despatch date, courier and tracking details.
- Actively coordinate with other departments including Finance, Procurement and Production as necessary to ensure sales orders progress from receipt to despatch as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
- Perform general administrative duties including filing and archiving.
- Answer phone calls.
- Comply with all Health and Safety procedures.
- Other reasonable duties as required by management.
- Assist Logistics in the preparation of required export documentation.
Sort and distribute incoming post.
Take outgoing post to mailbox.
Any other reasonable request
If you have the necessary skills and experience to perform well in this role, click APPLY and forward your current CV, including a covering letter, clearly stating why you believe you can offer what we are looking for.