PelGar is seeking an experienced Regulatory Officer to join its team in Alton, Hampshire. Working to support your line manager the role involves communicating and negotiating with regulatory authorities, interpreting and applying relevant legislation, liaising with local regulatory contacts, compiling and submitting regulatory dossiers and ensuring that pesticide product registrations are maintained in compliance with regulatory requirements. You will be organising insecticide and rodenticide submissions in the the EU and the rest of Europe.
The main duties include:
- maintenance of authorisations for permethrin and DEET products.
- management of cypermethrin dossiers under EU review.
- maintenance of authorisations for PelGar’s insecticide portfolio under EU and/or national rules.
- development of EU data packages for PelGar’s insecticide products.
- assisting the line manager with project management; coordinating, organising and planning complex regulatory dossiers for submission to regulatory bodies; assuring the consistency of the data.
- working with customers and with various disciplines within the company.
- working to obtain territory regulatory approvals to enable the development of new markets or new products.
- liaising with territory regulatory authorities and/or local regulatory contacts in the progression of regulatory projects.
- Conducting product safety assessments for the territory.
- Liaising with all departments and project teams to co-ordinate timely applications for approval of products
- Maintaining information on territory regulatory requirements and the status of product registrations
To apply for this role you must have:
A first class bachelor degree or higher qualifications in a relevant subject including chemistry or biological sciences
A minimum 3 years’ experience in regulatory affairs, ideally in the biocidal/public health sectors
An understanding of the commercial pressures and requirements of regulatory affairs within a biocidal/public health business
If you feel the above role is of interest, to apply or for more information please contact the HR department via email: HR@pelgar.co.uk
For a copy of the full job description please see here.
Ref: PIRO September 2021
Location: Alton, Hampshire
Contract: Full time, permanent
Hours: 08:30 – 17:00 Mon-Fri
Salary:£35 – 40k dependant on experience
Benefits: Employee assistance programme
Health cash plan after probation
Private Medical Insurance after probation
Option for Hybrid working
Holiday: 23 days, rising to 25 after 2 years
Closing date: 31st October 2021