Rather than killing rodents, RodentStop works by blocking their access with an innovative barrier formulation. The ecological benefits of RodentStop also make it ideal for use as part of an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) approach. It helps the user to effectively and humanely manage the problem of pests without having to resort to the use of chemicals.
• Contains no pesticides or biocides – friendly to the environment
• Instantly waterproof – suitable for indoor & outdoor application
• Instantly effective with long lasting protection
• Ideal for an IPM approach
• Paintable when dry
• Installation possible in cold and warm conditions (-50°F / 170°F)
• Metal reinforced and metal detectable
The versatility and flexibility of RodentStop makes it ideal for use in a wide range of locations. It can be effectively incorporated into both new and existing buildings and is particularly well suited to hygiene sensitive areas such as food manufacturing and preparation facilities.
• Kitchens and food preperation facilities
• Manufacturing and distribution centers
• Bakaries and restaurants
• Buildings with vulnerable electric cabling
• Domestic properties
• Hygiene sensitive areas
• Foundation cracks and crevices
• Eaves and roof joints
• Plumbing and pipe area’s
RodentStop is quick and easy to apply onto many surfaces, is instantly waterproof, and unaffected by extreme temperatures for use both internally and externally.
For more information please read the brochure here.
Download the datasheet
Download the product label