- The Exterminator Winter 2016
- Understanding Resistance
- PyGar launched in New Zealand
- Cimetrol Super – the wait is over
- PelGar takes Brigand rodenticides into a new era
- PelGar In International Pest Control Magazine
- The Exterminator Winter 2015
- What a pest!
- PelGar International acquires pesticide manufacturer Agropharm
- PelGar announces winners of its PhotoRATic competition
- PelGar provides support to rodent problems in Burkina Faso
- The Exterminator Winter 2014
- PelGar PhotoRATic competition 2014/15
- Read all about it in the latest Exterminator – Summer 2014
- Unwelcome Guests
- Read all about it in the latest Exterminator – Spring 2014
- Rats Ahoy!
- The Exterminator - Winter 2013 Out now
- PelGar goes out and about in 2014
- All change in the PelGar team
There is no such thing as a ‘universal’ insecticide which will perform perfectly against all pests, on all substrates and under all environmental conditions. By designing specific formulation types for different problem situations, PelGar is able to enhance the insecticidal activity of the active materials.
To find the right product for your pest problem please select one of the tabs below.
Cimetrol Super is the next generation of product for the control of bed-bugs , fleas and crawling insects. Formulated as an oil-in-water emulsion incorporating a micro-capsule suspension, it contains a Type I pyrethroid for fast flushing and knockdown, a Type II pyrethroid for rapid kill of the insects, a metabolic synergist to bypass insect metabolic resistances, and an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR), to ensure that any stubborn populations never get to pass their resistant properties onto the...
One of the ‘flag-ship’ products of the PelGar range, Cytrol Forte is a high strength wettable powder, containing the powerful synthetic pyrethroid cypermethrin. This has excellent insecticidal qualities and good ‘flushing’ and ‘knock-down’ effect.
Alphaban Super offers high powered insect control. Reliable and cost effective it provides control of flying and crawling insects including: bedbugs, fleas and cockroaches. This multi active formulation contains the type I pyrethroid – tetramethrin, for rapid knock-down and flushing and a type II pyrethroid – cypermethrin, a potent insect killing agent. The addition of the synergist – piperonyl butoxide disrupts the insects’ primary method of resistance to the insecticide and so increases...
Vulcan P RFU Fly Spray is a kerosene-based (odourless), ready-for-use (RFU) fly spray based on the killing agent permethrin and the knock down agent tetramethrin. The formulation is synergised with piperonyl butoxide and approved in the UK for application as a residual spray and as a ‘space’ treatment.
Victor Gel is a ready-for-use insecticidal gel bait for the control of cockroaches in a range of situations including domestic premises, public buildings, ships and small scale animal housing.
Agrikil is a professional grade, ready-for-use aerosol for the control of flying and crawling insects in public hygiene situations. Effective knock-down and kill, Agrikil also contains a synergist for added effect and has a citrus perfume to ensure a pleasant smell is left behind.
Formulated as a dust for use in voids or around electrical installations where liquid sprays may not be appropriate. For the general control of crawling or resting insects, it can be applied by hand or powered dusters, and offers excellent wasp control.