PelGar International Ltd is the official supplier to the UK Ministry of Defence for fabric insect repellents which provide long-lasting and durable protection for military uniforms, helmets, tents, mosquito nets and rucksacks. These highly effective insecticidal treatments have been created to help protect against tropical diseases such as Malaria, Dengue Fever and West Nile virus by inhibiting mosquitoes, midges, ticks and other biting insects. Available as a liquid concentrate for dipping of fabrics and as a ready-for-use personal spray for quick and convenient application. Permapel RFU is NATO approved and is suitable for use in all tropical climates.
PelGar’s specially created ‘flaresol’ uses a bag-in-bottle vacuum action to deliver a high quality mist like spray that spreads evenly on all surfaces. The lack of any aerosol propellant enables the product to be deployed with stability on any transport. Additional benefits include:
- Prolong spray – A fixed output of 1.20cc per second is dispensed consistently from first to last drop.
- Continuous spray – Repeated actuation produces an endless spray allowing quick and easy coverage of large areas.
- Upside down – The bag-in-bottle allows 360 degree spraying for those areas which are difficult to reach.
- Airless – Complete air isolation enhances formulation integrity.
- Every last drop – No wastage with 98%+ liquid evacuation
Permapel Ready-For-Use Uniform Insect Repellent
Contains: 0.5% permethrin in a 300ml Ready for Use trigger spray bottle (shown in military packaging)
Further information can be found in the Personnel Protection brochure here
Download the datasheet.
Download the technical datasheet.